Skip To Main Content

School News

Sarah Elliott

Trigg County Public Schools will be participating in the National School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program.  As part of this program, Trigg County Primary, Trigg County Elementary, Trigg County Middle and Trigg County High Schools will offer healthy meals every school day at NO COST to the students due to the implementation of the Community Eligibility Provision for school year 2022-2023.  Students will be able to participate in these meal programs without having to pay a fee or submit a household application.

For more information, you may call Paula Dickerson at 270-522-2228 or e-mail at



USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Online Form (AD-3027) found online at How to file a Complaint, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Paw Print
Sarah Elliott

If your family does not reside in Trigg County and you would like to enroll your child(ren) in the Trigg County School system, HB 563 allows your family this opportunity.  Nonresident students will only be enrolled when they can be assigned to classes where the enrollment is below the allowable maximum. In order for your child (ren) to be considered for “nonresident student status” you must download and complete the "Nonresident Student Transfer/Registration Form" as well as submit the following documents for each student requesting enrollment:

  • Most recent report card or other academic information;
  • Report of student’s conduct (discipline report);
  • Statement of student’s attendance;
  • Current IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable);
  • Birth certificate; and
  • Student’s physical examination and immunization records

Missing or incomplete documents may deny or delay your child’s ability to enroll in Trigg County Schools. Should you have any questions or need any assistance please contact James R. Mangels, Director of Student Services and Personnel, at 270-522-6075.